Wednesday 22 February 2017

Happy Third Birthday – Maud Tabron Blog

I have now been writing this blog for 3 years.  I have just been re-reading the posts that I have made during the last year and looked back at what I intended to knit and what I actually knitted.
I intended that 2016 would be the year that I finally finished off projects that were sitting around in bags – either almost finished or partially finished and at the end of the year I would either finish them or unravel them.  It was a good plan but unfortunately it didn’t happen and I now have even more unfinished projects than I did last year.

The problem is that I get bored easily and I tend to agree to knit things for other people when I have finished what I was knitting for myself.  Because of the piles of unfinished knitting – I tend to think that I didn’t do much during the year – but I managed to knit 4 large throws this year as well as several smaller projects from penguins to cardigans and not forgetting the 30 tea cosies that I have knitted.
The following are a few reminders of some of the things that I have done.









This last photo shows a throw I knitted for my friend in the autumn.   She only just received it at the end of January. 

Maybe this time next year I will be able to say – I have no unfinished projects apart from the one I am working on.  Unlikely – but you never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment