Thursday 16 February 2017

Knit the Sky Scarf – February Update

I thought I would show you my progress so far on the Knit the Sky scarf which will take all year to knit.



You may be wondering why I have knitted 2 rows in red - I decided to include a dividing line between the months so it is more obvious what the sky was like during each month.  So far this year it has been very grey.  I don’t think I will be using the bright blue any time soon.  In fact I probably ought to buy some more grey.

This week I have had more time for knitting and have been working on designing and knitting tea cosies for All the Fun of the Fair.   They are going to be launched at the Knitting & Stitching Show at the beginning of March – so I have another busy weekend ahead of me to finish things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment