Wednesday 1 June 2016

Summer Cardigan – Progress Report

I think I am doing quite well with my summer cardigan.  I have done the back, 2 fronts and 1 sleeve so far.
Noro Kibou

I haven’t done as much as I thought I would this week as I have been distracted by other things.  Something knitting related is that I have been reading the latest edition of Knitting magazine.

Knitting magazine

When I say “reading” – I really mean looking at the pictures.  It is a men’s knitting special and it is the first time the magazine has had a man on the cover.  It has lots of patterns that I would like to knit.  I don’t like frilly patterns and prefer the more classic or plainer styles which are aimed at men but can be uni-sex.  There is a 4-ply cardigan that I particularly like – but if I decide to knit it – it will take months and my blog will not be very interesting.  Perhaps I could knit it in stages and knit other things at the same time.  I suppose I could finally get around to tackling the partly finished items.

No comments:

Post a Comment