Sunday 26 June 2016


Dalmatian Baby Coat

I am hoping to start knitting another Noro Kureyon throw tomorrow when the Wimbledon tennis tournament starts and so I have been trying to finish off some of the other things that I have been knitting.

A friend of a work colleague is having a baby this summer.  She is very keen on Dalmatian dogs and so I said I would knit her a little coat for the baby.  I have been knitting it on and off for the last 2 weeks.  It is expected to be a boy – so I decided to knit it using blue yarn. 

 



As far as I know this is an original idea.  After hearing about the recent court case about whether the some of the music in the song Stairway to Heaven had been copied from another song – I began to wonder – have I seen this idea somewhere and remembered it?  I don’t think so – but where do ideas come from?  I think I have seen an animal print knitted cushion – the basic idea may have come from there.

I am now off to finish knitting a penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment