Friday 2 January 2015

Colinette Arizona Dreams - Yosemite

I did actually work on Christmas day – not that I can really call knitting “work”.  Colinette has sent me another throw to knit and I had only just started knitting it.  I did a few rows between cooking meals.
It is in the colourway called Mountain Hues – mainly mauves and purples with a touch of blue and green.  Four skeins of yarn are shown below.

Colinette yarn Mountain Hues
 
During the last week I have knitted quite a lot of the throw – as it has been a bit cold – it has been lovely to have something warm on my lap.
At this of the year I always make the same New Year Resolution: to finish my “unfinished objects”.  Sometimes they are not the same one as the year before!  I know I have 2 or 3 unfinished modular knitted items that it would probably only take a few days to actually finish.
I have just been looking at sale yarn on various websites but so far I have resisted the temptation to buy any more yarn.  Unfortunately I have had a few ideas about something that would be good to knit – if I had the right yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment