Sunday 29 June 2014

Modular Knitted Bag - Second Progress Report

 
In odd moments during the week I have managed to finish the second panel of my modular knitted bag.  I think I am happy with it!
I was thinking about the yarn – which is Colinette Fandango.  I know the light grey is the shade called Slate.   I was trying to identify the others.  I think the following is correct:
  • Grey: Slate
  • Green: Forest?
  • Dark mauve: Fruit Couli
  • Blue: Blue Parrot
  • Light mauve: Lilac
  • Brown: Copperbeech
  • Gold: Pierro
  • Pink: Cherry
  • Blue/Pink/Gold:  I am not sure - it may be Morocco.
I used to be more organised and tie a piece of yarn to the band so that I knew which colour was which.  I still have lots of scraps of yarn from old projects, but more recently I have foolishly thought I would remember.  It doesn’t matter really.  If you forget what colour yarn you have bought from Colinette – you can send a small amount of it to them to be identified so you can have some more.  Sadly that doesn’t apply to Fandango.

No comments:

Post a Comment