Tuesday 24 June 2014


Noro Magazine Issue 4
When I was out this morning I found the latest Noro magazine. 

The cowl on the front cover is lovely but my favourite pattern in the magazine is a feather and fan stitch blanket knitted in Silk Garden.  It would cost a fortune to make – but I can dream!
There is also a very striking scarf made from crocheted “flowers”.  I am not sure I have the technical skill required for it – but I wish I had!
For those of you who have ever had battles with Noro yarn – there is an interesting article called: “10 tricks for bending Noro colors to your will”.  This explains why two balls of apparently the same shade can seem completely different.
If, like me, you have no intention of making any of the items in the magazine – it is still worth looking at, for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment