Sunday 22 June 2014


Modular Knitted Bag - First Progress Report
I have finished the main panel of the first side of the bag.  I am pleased that I managed to use a different number of stitches to get the panel to slope in at the top so that it will fit the red bag lining.
The light grey background looks OK but I tried using dark grey for the other side and I thought it looked too gloomy.  I want a summery look – so I think I am going to use light green.  I know my other maze bag is green but it looks completely different. 
Although I always make the sides of my bags different – so I can turn them around for a different look – I like there to be some link between the 2 sides – so I intend to use the same colours – the green background will make the panel look different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment