Sunday 1 March 2020

Finished Version of Gossington by Brian Smith

This weekend I managed to finish something.  I have finished this shawl.



I used the pattern called Gossington by Brian Smith which is supposed to be knitted in 2 shades of Debbie Bliss Rialto luxury sock yarn but instead I used one shade of Fibre Fox sock yarn.  I used 2 skeins and have a small amount left over.


I fell in love with the vibrant red colour. In the photos it looks pink.  In reality it is definitely bright red.  It is very cheerful. It will go well with my brick inspired bag – when I get around to knitting it!  I have a selection of yarns laid out on the floor – but I haven’t cast on yet.

I have actually nearly finished something else – a little pink jacket for a baby.  I started this in January and have picked it up and put it down a lot.  All I have left to do now is sew on the buttons – which I intend to do later today.  I then intend to start something new and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment