Saturday 22 February 2020

Happy 6th Birthday Maud Tabron Blog

It is 6 years since I started writing this blog.  I am very conscious that during the previous year the posts have become very irregular.  This is because I have not done much knitting and so have little to write about.  In fact I was thinking I could write my next post about all the things that I haven’t finished!

When I reach a birthday – I usually look back at what I have knitted during the previous year and I am often surprised about how much I have done when all I can remember are the things that I haven’t finished and those that I haven’t even got around to starting.  I am really surprised to find out that I actually knitted 3 throws during the early part of the year:

The Creative Cables Throw



The Bauhaus Throw



The 100 Yarns Throw

Otherwise I knitted various presents for people – particularly babies and a few shawls which I enjoyed knitting.  



The throws were easy – even the “complicated” cables – in comparison to trying to knit those duck feet.  The problem is that I knit lots of throws and I feel comfortable doing them but I don’t knit socks and I don’t like small fiddly things like toys.  However although I didn’t completely follow the pattern – I did manage to produce some duck feet.


This year I do hope to be able to spend more time knitting and more time writing this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment