Tuesday 19 February 2019

Creative Cables Throw – Fifth and Sixth Strips

After having knitted Strip 7 of the design – I immediately started Strip 1 before I forgot how to knit the pattern.  


I have knitted this strip in a dull green colour – whereas Strip 7 was grey.
I am keen to finish this design – it is a real challenge and I like a challenge!  I am now working on my sixth strip which is actually Strip 2 of the pattern.  This one is fairly easy relatively speaking!  There is one small mistake in the diagram but it is obvious.


I hope to finish this strip this week but I am knitting other things as well – so I don’t know whether I will get it done.

I have just received a message to confirm that the problems I had with the diagram for Cables Strips 1 and 7 are correct.  The diagram contains printing errors and Rowan is going to produce a correction.  Basically the diagram should be symmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment