Sunday 26 April 2015

Colinette’s Arizona Dreams – Lone Star

This week has galloped by – I must be getting old – either that or I am spending too much time knitting in front of the snooker! 
At the beginning of the week - I knitted another strip of my odd ball throw but I am now knitting some samples for Colinette.  The first group of samples are knitted in the Lone Star colour-way using the Grand Teton pattern.  My first sample is shown below:


colinette arizona dreams knitting

The following photo shows what this kit looked like when I knitted it in the Sonoran pattern earlier in the month. 


Sonoran domino knitting throw

There are 5 Arizona Dreams patterns to choose from.  I think Grand Teton is the easiest to knit.  It reminds me of the Absolutely Fabulous Throw kit that used to be available.  Perhaps I should add at this point that I am not on commission!  I really think that the yarn is beautiful and the kits are very good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment