Wednesday 1 April 2015

Colinette Arizona Dreams Throw – Sonoran Design

At the moment I am knitting a third Colinette Arizona Dreams throw in the Sonoran design.  This time it is in a colour-way called Lone Star – which is mainly mauves and blues.

Colinette Arizona Dreams Sonoran

I actually knitted this first diamond last Thursday and since then I have set aside my odd ball throw and have knitted a lot more.

Arizona Dreams Sonoran Lone Star

I am glad that I spread it out to take some photos because I noticed a mistake I had made!  I have now done some unravelling and am in the process of reknitting a few diamonds.

modular knitting throw

I am still pleased with my progress, but I will have to pay more attention.  I am very careful when I start - to make sure I am using the right yarn for each diamond, but then I tend to get a bit blasé! 

I hope to finish this throw over Easter weekend and then I can get back to my unfinished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment