Friday 10 April 2015

Colinette Arizona Dreams Throw – Sonoran Design - Finishing Touches

At the weekend, I did manage to finish knitting the main part of the Colinette Arizona Dreams Sonoran throw.  I then needed to do the finishing touches.  This included the triangles that I needed to knit along the side edges.

modular knitting triangles Sonoran

I also had to sew in all the ends and  then lastly I made 8 curly ques to finish off the long edges of the throw.

curly que Colinette Sonoran

This is a close-up of one of the curly ques.  For some reason – they never seem to turn out exactly the same.  I suppose I must twist some more than others.

The photo below shows two curly ques sewn onto the throw.

curyly ques Sonoran finishing

The throw is now finished and has been posted off to Colinette.  I am thinking about what to knit next and I think will make a start on another strip of the multi-coloured throw that I started last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment