Thursday 22 June 2017

Orange and Lemon

This week I have been good and got back to knitting for other people.  I have made a start on the knitted fruit that Buzz from All the Fun of the Fair asked me to come up with.  So far I have done an orange and a lemon.




The knitted versions are actually slightly bigger than there real-life models.  It is amazing how much knitting stretches when it is stuffed.  I started knitting the fruit because it was a small project.  This week it has been too hot to have a shawl on my lap.


I have done a bit on the shawl I started a couple of weeks ago.  It is not that far off being finished but every row has more stitches and so it takes longer and longer to complete a row.  If the weather is a bit cooler – I might get it finished this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment