Sunday 2 August 2015

Knitting Mysteries by Maggie Sefton

I love yarn, I love knitting, but I also love books.  This week I have been reading the latest of Maggie Sefton’s knitting mysteries that is available in paperback: Yarn Over Murder.


knitting mysteries Maggie Sefton

I quite enjoyed it, but it wasn’t as good as some of her other books as there was not enough knitting in it for my liking!
When I finished it – I went back to the beginning of the series and started re-reading some of the early books in the series.  The first one is Knit One, Kill Two which is excellent.


knitting mysteries Maggie Sefton

Some of the books have great titles.  I think Maggie Sefton ran a competition to come up with suggestions for future book titles.
In the stories, the heroine: Kelly, lives in a cottage just across the street from a yarn store – wouldn’t that be wonderful?

I am still knitting my wrap, but it is nearly finished – I know I said I would have finished it by now but this week I seem to have been reading about knitting instead of doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment