Friday 10 July 2015

Thinking about Knitting

This week I have done some knitting but I have done more thinking about knitting!
I am still knitting my stole/scarf that I have been working on for the last few weeks.  Today I bought a fifth ball of the yarn.   However while I have been knitting I have been arranging balls of Fandango on the floor trying to imagine what they will look like when knitted.


Colinette Fandango yarn

I was going to do a brick wall design with shades of brown  and so I selected the balls shown above – but I think that could look a bit dull – so I will probably have to use a few more vibrant colours. 


More yarn

I will have to knit some rectangles and see what they look like.   I want the bag to look different – not like any of the others I have done.


cotton chenille knitting yarn

I have been thinking about knitting a couple of cardigans as well.  I have looked through lots of old pattern books and found a couple of lovely designs in a Jo Sharp book.  I will add them to the list of things to do when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment