Tuesday 12 May 2020

Eyelet Infinity Scarf by Sarah Radow

Last week I decided I wanted to knit something easy.  This is the result.


It is the Eyelet Infinity Scarf by Sarah Radow which is included in the book celebrating the 20th anniversary of Noro Silk Garden yarn.


There are lots of lovely patterns in this book and I did consider knitting some of the other cowl patterns but they are knitted in the round which put me off.  I started one – I tried it but I don’t like it.  I wanted to enjoy knitting not find it a struggle.  This pattern I recommend.  It is easy and interesting.  


I did use Silk Garden.  The pattern needs 3 balls.  I had 4 balls of Shade 418 which is sort of orange/brown/green and red.   


While I was knitting I thought about a new throw that I want to knit.  I can’t make a start on it until I have finished a few more projects.  However – the way I design things – I need to think about them for weeks before I make a start – the design process takes much longer than the actual knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment