Tuesday 16 July 2019

Bauhaus Throw – Squares 4 and 5

The tennis has finished and I am over the excitement of watching the cricket on TV for the first time in 14 years.  I have now reknitted Square 4 (which was originally Square 2) and knitted Square 5.  I have also knitted the 5 rows in-between - knitting the edge to the centre spine – so I will not have to sew up a hole.  I had hoped that I would be able to do this – I knit the stitch on the needle together with one from the spine.


If I was designing this throw  - I would probably not have created patterns where the same colours are next to each other but that is what the original design is like – so I have just copied it.  It is liberating in a way – because I don’t have to make any decisions – just copy the postcard.


I now have Square 6 left to knit and if I can switch off this computer and not start looking at family history – I will do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment