Friday 8 March 2019

Creative Cables Throw – Last Strip

I have finished knitted the last strip of the Creative Cables throw.  This is Strip 3 in the pattern.  I thought it looked the most difficult and so I left it until last.  In a way Strips 1 and 7 are more difficult but I went wrong most often on this strip.  I kept forgetting to knit the bobbles.


I am now sewing the strips together.  This is what the throw looks like so far.  I am pleased with it – it is much better than the original colours.  I chose colours which were different but had the same tone.


When the sewing is finished I need to knit some edge strips.   I have not started this yet because I have been knitting a box for a workshop in April.  I have also been crocheting a bowl.  Me crocheting!!  At this moment it is in the washing machine being felted.  I wonder what it will turn out like.

No comments:

Post a Comment