Thursday 23 August 2018

A Bit More Progress

At the moment I am still struggling to focus on one thing at a time.  Last Saturday I went to Birmingham to talk about my Memorial Quilt to the local branch of the Knitting and Crochet Guild.  I think the general consensus was that the filing cabinet was the favourite block.


I like the filing cabinet.  It is very simple but effective as a design.  It is good to see other people’s reaction to the various blocks as I know them too well to see them properly.
During August I have knitted more tea cosies for All the Fun of the Fair.


I have also made some progress on the shawl for my aunt. 


I had better get on with it this week as it is her birthday very soon.

I gave up on the black cardigan that I had started and unravelled it.  It’s not that I don’t want to knit a black cardigan but I can’t find the right pattern yet.  I will come back to that.
I have made better progress with my portable project – the multi-coloured scarf.  This is because I have been travelling around a lot.


I will try to finish this scarf this week as well – so that in September I can make a start on some new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment