Friday 23 December 2016

A Second Baby Jacket in James C Brett’s Baby Marble

I have now finished knitting a little baby jacket using James C Brett’s Baby Marble double knit yarn – this shade is BM19.  It is white and yellow and seems “spring-like”.  I am looking ahead! 


I used the same pattern as I knitted earlier in the year – from the Peter Pan booklet.  However this is a larger size – for  3-6 months.  I still managed to knit the whole jacket from one 100g ball. 

I am now knitting a third baby jacket in the same yarn.  This time I am using moss stitch because I find that I can get a better tension with this.  I was not completely happy with the stocking stitch of the yellow jacket .   However when I looked at the photograph – I see that the pattern of the model version was not perfect either.

No comments:

Post a Comment