Monday 22 September 2014

Modular Knitted Jumper – Third Progress Report

 


I have been away visiting my mother, but I took my L-shaped jumper with me and I have now done most of the modules.  I have only got to do the second half of one of the sleeves. 
I like to shape the under-arms and the top of the front by using small triangles – I need to do 6 of these – 2 for each under-arm and one each side of the neck-opening.
After that I need to do the button-hole and button bands at the front, neaten the neck-line, and adjust the length and sleeve length so they fit.  The last bit of knitting will be adding some ribs.
I would like to think that I might finish this jumper this week as I have another week off work, but I also have a long list of other things to do around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment