Saturday 19 December 2020

A Very Easy Shawl

 

A few years ago I chose 2 shades of Debbie Bliss Rialto Luxury Sock yarn to make a shawl but never knitted it.  One is pink and brown and the other is green and a brighter pink (Shades 17 and 02). 


Now I need some knitting to do that is very easy.
  The pattern is Garter Stitch Triangle Wrap by Pat Strong which I found in an old copy of Knitting magazine.

I say it is an easy pattern but it wouldn’t be if I wasn’t knitting it in 2 shades.  The original design is one shade and it is a 4 row pattern with a different increase or decrease on alternate rows.  If I was knitting it in one colour I would lose concentration and get confused.  As it is – I know that I do the first row in one colour and the third row in the other colour. 


I am hoping that there will be a bit of time to do some knitting when I have sorted out the last few Christmas things.

No comments:

Post a Comment