Thursday 8 August 2019

Bambino Baby Jacket

I have finally finished something.  It is a little jacket for a baby who is not yet born.


I haven’t managed to knit for more than a week and many of the projects I have been working on had got to the sewing up stage.  This little jacket is from a Peter Pan booklet called Babies in Cream which I bought a few years ago.  I have looked to see if there is a date on it but there isn’t.  I have definitely knitted this pattern before but I don’t remember when.


I have used one 100g ball of Stylecraft Bambino in a shade called Sage.  It is a bit different.  It is 100% acrylic and as the name suggests – it is intended for babies.

The mother has asked me to knit some “duck feet” socks.  I have bought the yarn and found the pattern online but I think they are going to be fiddly – so I am trying to psych myself up to start them.  At the moment – my complicated shawl pattern seems the more attractive prospect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment