Thursday 11 October 2018

Noro Kureyon Jumper

This jumper is definitely ideal to knit at this time of the year.  The colours replicate those that I see on the trees outside.

Noro Kureyon

Since I bought the background yarn last Friday I seem to have made a lot of progress.  The pattern is fairly easy and progress is rapid.  I have finished the back and am now working on the front.


I am trying to make the back and the front as similar as possible – which means that I use bits of several different balls of Kureyon.  I think there will be leftovers!  

The pattern is from the Noro Kureyon 30th Anniversary Collection and it is called Wicker Lace Pullover by Yoko Hatta.  It is supposed to be oversized.  I am not sure that it is very big.  I have chosen to knit a medium size and I normally knit loosely – so it should be at least the measurements given, but it is smaller.  I don’t mind that as it is still quite wide – much wider than the jumper I am measuring it against.  I may make some changes -  I may make the sleeves longer.  In the pattern they are fairly short.  This is typical of me – I can’t leave a pattern alone - I change things as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment