Thursday 29 September 2016

A Summer Cardigan!

I have finally finished something instead of constantly starting things and then moving on to something else.  Earlier in the year – in early summer – I knitted a cotton cardigan in 2 shades of Noro Kibou – it has been mostly finished for a couple of months but I hadn’t sewn on the buttons nor the pockets. 
This year I spent some of my birthday money on a decorative mannequin.  “She” is modelling the finished cardigan.

Noro Kibou cardigan

I am still knitting several other things but at least one is finished.  I probably won’t get to wear it until next summer.
My friend who owns the quirky gift business All the Fun of the Fair wants me to knit her some more tea cosies so I will be starting them before finishing anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment