Tuesday 21 October 2014

Modular Knitted Jumper – Final Progress Report


modular knitting jumper
 
At last I have finished my L-shaped modular knitted jumper by sewing on the buttons, but at the moment it is too hot to wear it! 
 
I am already thinking about and working on several more projects.  There is another tea cosy that I want to make and two scarves that I have the yarn for but have not yet finalised the pattern.  I have also collected the yarn for three jumpers and a cardigan!   I don’t want to find myself with no knitting to do when it is too cold to go out for long!
 
The next project that I am going to concentrate on is another throw for Colinette Yarns.  The yarn arrived yesterday and I am now winding the skeins into balls and making sure I understand the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment